For the purposes of the Data Collection Act 1998, the data controller is Trinity Veterinary Limited of 476 Felixstowe Road, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 8SU.
Personal information provided by you is held on a computer database. We ask you for your name/surname/postal address/email and telephone numbers as well as the details about your pet.
What Information do we collect and why
The details may be collected from our website (trinityvets.co.uk), in person, by telephone or from other Veterinary Surgeries if you are transferring to us.
The information is used to
- Make appointments
- Contact you about your pet and their health requirements
- Maintain health records about your pet
- Record and process payments (we do not retain any payment method details)
- Inform you about any health promotions or products or particular issues
- Provide your details to other Veterinary Surgeries, referral or specialist Veterinary organisations or Laboratories at your request for the purposes of treating your pet.
- Deliver a safe and secure service by helping to prevent fraud. We may need to disclose information to assist legal or debt recovery processes.
Protecting your security
Your data and information about your pet is recorded on a secure server with appropriate security protection.
We do not retain or store any credit/debit card details on our computers or on client records.
Statement on the use of Personal Data
We may use text, phone, post, email to send you information about relevant products if you have consented to receiving communications.
You have the right to ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes.
You can update your preferences by contacting the surgery at any time.
You have the right to access your personal data that we hold. To obtain a copy please write to Trinity Veterinary Surgery, 476 Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, IP3 8SU and provide a S.A.E and a cheque for £5 administration fee payable to Trinity Veterinary Limited.